Thursday 22 April 2010

Nice Quotes by great Sunny Rijhwani

I have written these quotes .. when I was not in good mood(very upset)....so here it goes
koi agar has raha hai isse pad ke to has lo.... mai bhi abhi has hi raha hu.....  ;)

"Somethings in lyf can be best rememberd as forgotten !!!!!"
"Behind every sweet memory ther is a pain !!!!!"
"Some win some loose {loser gains more I have heard that Its time for practical....}"

Try to understand this one  .. It has real deep meaning :)

"From ok to one line from one line to paragragh life goes on :) "




I have one more paragraph  which I wrote some days back:
The only difference between ---- and  ---- (code words) is the --- gives something without telling anything and expecting anything  and later one gives something and expect more than something. Although I never wanted to come in this hoshposh I just came in, It was really good in the starting, In fact it is really good now also But (see but has come) now things dont look  as sweet as it was earlier.Might be because there is no future of mine myt be attitud is not caring at all . I always believed that you be what you are.Say what u want to say and all ..Seems like its not anymore. Lyf has changed a lot . And I thnk the big change is about to come ..


-- Well it seems to u tht  i have wrtn bakwaas bt... ther was a tym infact is a tym when these thngs really matters..Although tht thing is no more with me..
Ek mast quote yaad aaraha hai. which is not mine but really gud..

The funny thing about life is that you realize the value of something ONLY when it begins to leave you."
But we usually (or always??) realize too late---AFTER it has LEFT!

1 comment: