Thursday 5 December 2013

New Company ...New Experience

Well Finally I have arrived in this new space....
Was never sure, how will I keep up the pace....
Last 3 weeks having lunch alone..
Reading, laughing and writing in my own zone
No one is here to give me company, Never thought it would be too hard to make one frnd
when I know I am capable of making many....
Seems like I have grown up, with ego and attitude
and probably that's the reason of my solitude...
Somehow I am feeling I am enjoying this,
becoz once this is gone I wud have nothing to miss...
So much we desire, so much we accomplish,
and still we want more.. this means we are greedy and selfish...
I am trying hard to make myself happy and satisfied,
and will continue to do so..letc how it goes,
will write again, till then its adios amigos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment